Unable to foster? There are many ways to help! If you are over 18 years of age, and would like to volunteer, please complete a volunteer application.
Ways to help:
Please note that we prefer volunteers to be available for at least one scheduled volunteer activity per month, for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Meet and Greet Assistance: We often need volunteers to help with set-up, clean-up, greeting visitors, assisting with veterinary care or minding a pup.
- Transportation: All of our available pets are spayed/neutered prior to adoption. Volunteers are needed to transport dogs to and from their scheduled spay and neuter surgeries. These times are scheduled on weekdays during the day. Transportation assistance is also needed for vet visits, running errands, bringing a dog to and from our meet and greet events, delivering supplies to fosters homes and picking up or dropping off donations.
- Cleaning and Organizing Supplies: We always need help with general cleaning of crates, laundry, and organizing of supplies and paperwork.
- Administrative Support: Provide support by answering emails, making phone calls, adoption and foster home coordination assistance, as well as general follow-up.
- Specialized Skills: Do you have experience with photography, dog behavior and training, grooming, technical skills or any other specialized skills? If so, please contact us to find out what we need!